Important News

Go down

Important News

Post  Starbuck on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:39 pm

I would say there is about a 50% chance I will be quitting. If so I will need 2 volunteers to make a level 20 embassy. Viperking has already volunteered so I need just one other. When I decide I will order a push to help you get it built quickly.

Then I will need 2 or 3 volunteers to take over running the alliance. My choice here will be very careful.

I suggest maybe running the alliance as a committee as it seems this is what is desired by most people.

Again, I haven't decided for sure but I will make the call in a few days. If I do decide to quit I will stay on until a smooth transition is made - and until I use up all my troops on tnt. Which could take a while.
Starbuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Important News

Post  Starbuck on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:17 pm

I'm hoping the new leadership structure with the Quorum will allow me to continue. I'll give it some time to see how it's working. I would like to stay on but it's been feeling much more like work than fun. Good to know we have these embassies ready regardless.
Starbuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kush on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:44 pm

starbuck what did you expect?? did you expect it to be easy to run a top 20 alliance.. it is verry hard to run a big alliance but you started it and i think you need to finish it...it is ruff leading alliance but we are verry strong and with out you we will still be verry strong but we would be loosing a key player..if you start something this big we all need you to finish it;)

kush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starbuck on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:50 am

kush wrote:starbuck what did you expect?? did you expect it to be easy to run a top 20 alliance.. it is verry hard to run a big alliance but you started it and i think you need to finish it...it is ruff leading alliance but we are verry strong and with out you we will still be verry strong but we would be loosing a key player..if you start something this big we all need you to finish it;)

Where are your 4 officers for the quorum?

Where is the quorum section on the forum??

These are the reasons why the game is just no fun.
Starbuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kush on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:35 pm

look personaly here is how i feel about it iam verry happy with the leaders i got just like i said to you the other day... no reason to change anny thing when we all have been leading this alliance together from the beginning..we are all happy so why would we change anny thing... allso why would you quit when you are a leader... if anny thing step down and just help the new leaders of your alliance with anny qestions.... but hope you dont leave like i said you are a key player;)

kush

kush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starbuck on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:46 pm

kush wrote:look personaly here is how i feel about it iam verry happy with the leaders i got just like i said to you the other day... no reason to change anny thing when we all have been leading this alliance together from the beginning..we are all happy so why would we change anny thing... allso why would you quit when you are a leader... if anny thing step down and just help the new leaders of your alliance with anny qestions.... but hope you dont leave like i said you are a key player;)

kush

are you frakking kidding me

i'm about 10 seconds from pulling diplomacy with your group.
Starbuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kush on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:20 am

dont wory nobody is pull diplomacy nobody... me and starbuck have worked every thing out..Wink

kush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Starbuck on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:13 pm

As I say, and much to our various enemies' chagrin, I am hoping to stay on, if the new Quorum I have established can handle much of the petty day to day concerns.
Starbuck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kush on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:03 pm

well glad to see you are going to try and stick it out with us;) lets raise some hell on are enemies and win this servers Wink

kush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down